Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pandora Radio

I am a big, big, big fan of Pandora.com!  It allows me to pretty much put all the music that I like in one place.  Considering that I have thousands of songs that I love, it would cost me a fortune to download them all at $1.29 per song.  My playlist is 'The VERY best of Exponential One!'  Check it out if you like.

I would like to see a few enhancements to it, and I am sure they have already thought about it.
--One scenario is to rate songs, and then play them back according to their score/rating.  There
should also be a choice if I want a 3 star rating system, or 5 star, or 10 star.  If I have a zero to 3
star rating selected, a song with a 0 would never be played, while a 3 star would be played three
times to a one star rating - make sense?  A two star song would be played twice as often as a one
star song.  Etc...  etc...   etc...
--Another option that I would like to see is to categorize the songs.  By artist, album, year, genre, etc.
So at the click of a button, I could just play my 1998 songs.  Or I could play 'romantic' songs.  Or
party songs, Christmas songs, techno, jazz, etc.  I know that I can have more than one radio station,
but I want everything under one roof.  But I want to be able to tweak my playlist for my mood or
for the occasion.

#pandorasuggestions
#pandorarecommendations
#pandoraenhancements


No comments:

Post a Comment