Friday, April 4, 2014

Milk - And Other BS Advertising - Woody Harrelson Speaks Out On Milk

Jessica made her decision based on her concern for animals. One of the stand-out stars of the acclaimed film "The Help," Jessica explained, "I don't want to torture anything. It's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world. While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here."
As for Woody, who garnered attention in "The Hunger Games," turning vegan has become a lifestyle since age 24, when he learned he was lactose intolerant. Woody was suffering from "acne all over my face" and what seemed like a perpetual cold. But when he bid cheese and milk adieu, his symptoms vanished. And so did his belief in the advertising slogan, "Milk does a body good," he told Esquiremagazine recently. "There are all these things we're brought up to believe that are just a total hoax, just bullshit advertising, you know?" And for anyone who doubts just how serious he is about his vegan diet, consider the ultimate sacrifice: Twinkies! When Woody was filming "Zombieland," the producers had to call upon their chefs to craft vegan Twinkies, according to OMG-Facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment